You will need to bring a laptop. You will need an Arduino. The best choice is Sparkfun’s “Flex” kit http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10174 If you don’t already have an Arduino, Pumping Station: One will loan you a Flex kit to use during the workshop session. Ask lots of questions!
images are CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 sparkfun.com
- What’s Arduino?
- Installing the Arduino editor on your laptop
- Tour of the Arduino board and the Sparkfun “Flex” kit
- How to use a breadboard – hooking up sensors
- How to play with the built-in examples
- Experiment time to play with some examples
- Things you can do with an Arduino
Instructor: Ed Bennett
ed symbol kineticsandelectronics dot com