PS1 orientation (AKA: N00bs’ Paradise) Sunday at 4pm in the downstairs lounge.
Never been, but want to learn more about PS1?
Old member, but want to know all the secrets of the inner workings of PS1?
Want to get certified, but don’t know how?
Want to doocritize, but haven’t even heard of do-ocracy?
Then this event is FOR YOU!
Free, open to all event – just show up at 4pm on Sunday the 26th and we’ll take care of you.
- the one and only rule you need to remember at PS:One!
- what mailing lists and IRC channels you should join
- how to get discounts on classes, tee-shirts, stuff around town, and even monthly dues!
- how to get certified on equipment
- how to donate equipment to PS:One
- how to create a class, event, group, meeting, or what have you
- how to request a class, event, group, whatever
- how to blog
- the wiki.
- do-ocracy and how to do-ocratize things
- Who: anyone who wants to learn more about PS:One and how it works
- When: Sunday March 24th, 4 pm until about 6pm
- Where: PS:One 1st floor lounge
- Cost: free
Here are the class notes – please feel free to read beforehand (Note: these notes are nota good substitute for class attendance).