New to PS1 and want to learn how to get along here?
Come join us on the 4th Sunday of every month at 4pm for N00bs’ Paradise: an event specifically for the new and/or curious about PS1.
- how to immediately get started learning and doing awesome things at PS1
- the one and only rule you need to remember at PS:One
- what mailing lists and IRC channels you should join
- how to get discounts on classes, tee-shirts, stuff around town, and even monthly dues!
- how to get certified on equipment
- how to donate stuff to PS:One
- how to create a new class, event, group, meeting, or what have you
- do-ocracy and how to do-ocratize things
- Who: anyone who wants to learn more about PS:One and how it works
- When: Sunday April 28th, 4 pm until about 6pm (and every 4th Sunday thereafter)
- Where: PS:One 1st floor lounge
- Cost: free
Here are the class notes – please feel free to read beforehand (Note: these notes are not a good substitute for class attendance).