PS:One orientation (previously known as N00bs’ Paradise) is happening Thursday this week at 7pm in the downstairs lounge. If you can’t make this event, the next one will be Sunday, July 28th at 4pm.
- the one and only rule you need to remember at PS:One!
- what mailing lists and IRC channels you should join
- how to get discounts on classes, tee-shirts, stuff around town, and even monthly dues!
- how to get certified on equipment
- how to donate equipment to PS:One
- how to create a class, event, group, meeting, or what have you
- how to request a class, event, group, whatever
- how to blog
- the wiki.
- do-ocracy and how to do-ocratize things
- Who: anyone who wants to learn more about PS:One and how it works
- When: Thursday, July 18th 7pm until about 9pm.
- Where: PS:One 1st floor lounge
- Cost: free
Here are the class notes – please feel free to read beforehand (Note: these notes are nota good substitute for class attendance).