PS:One orientation (previously known as N00bs’ Paradise) is happening twice this week: Sunday at 4pm and Wednesday at 7pm in the downstairs lounge.
- the one and only rule you need to remember at PS:One!
- what mailing lists and IRC channels you should join
- how to get discounts on classes, tee-shirts, stuff around town, and even monthly dues!
- how to get certified on equipment
- how to donate equipment to PS:One
- how to create a class, event, group, meeting, or what have you
- how to request a class, event, group, whatever
- how to blog
- the wiki.
- do-ocracy and how to do-ocratize things
- Who: anyone who wants to learn more about PS:One and how it works
- When: Sunday June 23rd, 4 pm until about 6pm AND Wednesday, June 26th 7pm until about 9pm.
- Where: PS:One 1st floor lounge
- Cost: free
Here are the class notes – please feel free to read beforehand (Note: these notes are nota good substitute for class attendance).