There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, and you’re hardly alone. PS:One has seen explosive growth in the past year or so, and it’s becoming increasingly obvious that we need a formal way of teaching new folk how to be a healthy, happy member of PS:One.
Meet with PS:One old-timers (including at least one former president) to learn the many opportunities available to PS:One members, plus hacks for getting around easier.
- the one and only rule you need to remember at PS:One!
- what mailing lists and IRC channels you should join
- how to get discounts on classes, tee-shirts, stuff around town, and even monthly dues!
- how to get certified on equipment
- how to bring new equipment into PS:One
- how to create a class, event, group, meeting, or what have you
- how to request a class, event, group, whatever
- how to blog
- the wiki.
- do-ocracy and how to do-ocratize things
- Who: anyone who wants to learn how PS:One works
- When: Thursday December 6th, 7 pm
- Where: PS:One 1st floor
- Cost: free
Here are the class notes for folk who can’t attend.