There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, and you’re hardly alone.
We’ve decided to create a formal way of teaching curious new folk how the PS:One community works.
Meet with PS:One old-timers (including at least one former president) to learn the many ways to get involved, and the opportunities available to PS:One members, plus hacks for getting around easier.
- the one and only rule you need to remember at PS:One!
- what mailing lists and IRC channels you should join
- how to get discounts on classes, tee-shirts, stuff around town, and even monthly dues!
- how to get certified on equipment
- how to donate equipment to PS:One
- how to create a class, event, group, meeting, or what have you
- how to request a class, event, group, whatever
- how to blog
- the wiki.
- do-ocracy and how to do-ocratize things
- Who: anyone who wants to learn more about PS:One and how it works
- When: Sunday March 24th, 4 pm until about 6pm
- Where: PS:One 1st floor lounge
- Cost: free
Here are the class notes – please feel free to read beforehand (Note: these notes are not a good substitute for class attendance).