UPDATE: I previously copied 2/8 as 28. Ooops. the event takes place on Wednesday, Feb 8!
Monthly DIY CNC night is upon us again!
Are you interested in automated manufacturing? Do you like 3D printers, laser cutters, automated mills, router tables, and other awesome automatons? Then this is the night for you!
DIY CNC night is an ever-growing group of enthusiastic amateurs and professionals in the field of do it yourself automated manufacturing (ie 3D printers, CNC mills, laser cutters, cake frosters, etc) hardware and software.
Please come if you’re interested in learning more, already have a CNC tool at home, want to show off your latest build, or just want to meet locals who are into this exciting technology!
- Who: Open to the public
- Where: Pumping Station: One, 3354 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL
- When: Wednesday, February 8th, 7pm
- Cost: Free ($5 suggested donation for non-members to help us pay the rent)
- 7-7:10: people show up
- 7:10-7:25: introductions round-robin
- 7:25-9pm or so: schmoozing, machine assembly and show off, discussion of tools and techniques
Image: Quantum ORD Bot by Thingiverse user (and friend of PS1) bdring