Welcome back from the holidays! Didn’t get the 3D printer you wanted under the tree? Come to DIY CNC night to learn how to make your own!
Our monthly DIY CNC (do it yourself computer numerically controlled tools) night is happening this week on Wednesday night at 7pm!
DIY CNC night is an ever-growing group of enthusiastic amateurs and professionals in the field of do it yourself automated manufacturing (ie 3D printers, CNC mills, laser cutters, cake frosters, etc) hardware and software.
Please come if you’re interested in learning more, already have a CNC tool at home, want to show off your latest build, or just want to meet locals who are into this exciting technology!
- Who: Open to the public
- Where: Pumping Station: One, 3354 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL
- When: Wednesday, January 11, 7pm
- Cost: Free ($5 suggested donation for non-members to help pay the rent)
- 7-7:10: people show up
- 7:10-7:25: introduction round-robin
- 7:25-9pm or so: schmoozing, machine assembly and show off, discussion of tools and techniques