Are you interested in at-home automated manufacturing? Do you like the idea of owning your own 3D printer, laser cutter, automated mill, router table, or other astounding automatons? Then this is the night for you!
Automation Night is an ever-growing group of enthusiastic amateurs and professionals in the field of do it yourself automated manufacturing (ie 3D printers, CNC mills, laser cutters, cake frosters, etc) hardware and software.
Please come if you’re interested in learning more, already have an automated tool at home, want to show off your latest build, or just want to meet locals who are into this exciting technology!
- Who: Open to the public
- Where: Pumping Station: One, 3354 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL
- When: Wednesday, April 11th, 7pm
- Cost: Free ($5 suggested donation for non-members to help us pay the rent)
- 7-7:10: people show up
- 7:10-7:25: introductions round-robin
- 7:25-’till everyone leaves: schmoozing, machine assembly and show off, discussion of tools and techniques